Old Art Work

Above: a poster drawing which I have done using photoshop and Illustrator [School Purpose - so please ignore the number and logo indicated, this poster is not done for NPG I just took it for a school poster competition].
Achievement: won a place with this poster and was displayed in the road show host by RP Investment and Finance IG

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Above: a random egg pattern which I have drawn using Photoshop when UT2 projects just completed... I've yet find a use for it yet [personal - few days ago]


Above: a flame wolf creature which I have drawn due to finally having time to do some drawing and thought to practice and try this [personal - few days ago]

Comments

Popular Posts